NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally a very light wind at sq today . caught 12 flounder and 1 nice 17 inch trout . had to be back early so we took out at 1130 .had 5 keeper size and most fish caught on gulp ripple mullets and 4inch shrimp . time for another fish fry i guess !!!:)

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
so jealous...great day,.. well ...1/2 day, on the water!

Reactions: Curtis Pelt

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Curtis are you fishing at the bank or do you find them on ledges a little farther off shore this time of year. Describe your technique in a sentence or two. You can only post pics for so long before I need to know the basics of how you fish lol.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Curtis are you fishing at the bank or do you find them on ledges a little farther off shore this time of year. Describe your technique in a sentence or two. You can only post pics for so long before I need to know the basics of how you fish lol.
thanks for the question pal, i can answer it in 3 words , ON THA BANK !!!

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
thanks for the question pal, i can answer it in 3 words , ON THA BANK !!!
He means ON THA BANK. Like dry land ON THA BANK! Drift more than 1/2 a cast off the bank and Uncle C will correct you immediately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.