NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Story of the day on Sunday for anyone who was out was the WINDDDD...man it was blowing! Literally 2 ft rollers out on the main lake. Launched at around 11:30 stayed until about 5:30. Picked up 4 LMB all together and 1 pickeral. All fish caught on plastics and near wood. 1st went right at three, first fish I've seen with bedding signs. Big girl went right over 5, she was fun.

Water was around 60-62. Wished I could have worked more areas but tried to stay out of the wind as much as possible and even then it was blowing into the coves.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Preciate it! It really was bad... I actually almost left at about 3 but ended up fishing for a little while longer and that's when I stuck that big girl so glad I stuck it out a little longer.

There were some inexperienced people out there that had rented yaks and a guy that had a small sailboat thing who was pushed up on the bank, probably not a good idea...

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think I saw you in the cove next to the fishing pier. I was the guy fishing from shore that day. Only had one bite in that cove all afternoon and no fish! :-( lol! Glad you caught some! Man, people drive like maniacs over there on 50! Had several people pass me and others unsafely and witnessed a hit and run accident.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts