NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody fished this area of Falls Lake? Is it a good area for bank fishing?

I didn't read down the thread, so I didn't see that someone had posted a recent trip to the Beaverdam area. Of course he was in a kayak...so any more info would still be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I love the Beaverdam area of Falls. Easy access for bank fishing and it is considered the "spawning" area of the lake so it is boat motor prohibited. No speedboats keeping the water churned up all day. But get your spot early as it does get crowded in places especially on weekends. Great place for kayaks, canoes and anything you can power by hand or electrics as well... I used to use a 14ft jonboat and a 34lb thrust troller w/ 2 batteries and run around all day...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I did weekend of mar 24th and 31st - did well on the 31st/1st. good bank fishing - my friend and I caught a pile of crappie (but released them back) except for dinner! Pulled in over 100+ on 1st. Going again this weekend for bass

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.