NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, been a while sence i posted on here but ive been droping in and trying to keep up on whats going on. been very busy the last few weeks to even get the rod out but i still daydream everytime i see the water from topsail island where i work. been to the woods a coulple times to hunt when ive had a couple of hours of daylight left and have got 1 but the woods are dry. been waiting to hear when and were the spects are so i can take the wife out to catch a few for dinner, hope its soon. but just saying hi to all and hope everyone is haveing a wonderful holliday season and may the thanksgiveing turkey leave some worms for all of us to fish with. lol

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Thanx for checkin in...

I think yer in the same boat as everyone at this point in time of the year! Especially with holiday season upon us... times/schedules get tied up.

Get it when you can!

Me too... I've been out only 2 half days.... in the deer woods myself. Really hard to find the "time" this year for some reason. But.... I WILL be out this Saturday (if it's not blowin 40 knots, raining, etc...) :)

Back at ya.. have a "safe" and wonderful Holiday season! ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.