NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this was a good story to share. Last sat. my wife and another lady went to a church members house by invitation to specifically pray for her daughter and the daughters boyfriend whom are finding it difficult to commit to the Lord. Needless to say the mom is worried so prayer actually begins for the mom to turn it over to the Lord. After all is said and done and the wife gets back home we learn that the daughter and the boyfriend were together somewhere outdoors when suddenly a gust of wind blew up a piece of paper that stuck to the boys face and upon removing it he read these words, "If you were to die right now do you know where you would spend eternity?" Of course at the time neither the daughter nor her boyfriend knew the praying that was taking place at the mom's home so when she went home to tell her mom about the paper it gave the mother the opportunity to explain that it was no accident, that God was standing at the door, knocking. They were in church Sunday. Just another picture of God going after His lost sheep.
God Bless,

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
That is awesome Gery! Thanks for sharing.

God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!!

Mark

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
The most awesome thing about God is that He is the same yesterday, today and always! He never changes, He is consistant! He is the best covenant maker that was and is and is to come! How could one even think about living without Him! Praise God that He loves us when we are unlovable, even when we don't know Him he pursues us until we do.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My Bible tells me that God knew me before time even began. He already had a plan for my life as He has for yours. It also tells me that I/we are not our own, that we have been bought with a price, the blood sacrafice of His only son. I wasn't created to just do my own thing in this life but to fullfill the purpose for which He created me. He gave me talents to use for His Glory. I have concluded that my taxidermy business is not mine but His and that each day I am to seek His guidance to fullfill all He has for me to do in that day to spread His love to others. When I'm in obedience He's faithful to meet my needs and many of my desires. Everyone has a destiny that God created for them not only in the life to come but while we are here on earth. We choose whether to walk in that destiny which is the best God has for us or we can stray from the path to fullfill our own fleshly desires and miss out on some of His blessings. I pray for all my newfound friends that each of you are experiencing God's best for your lives today.
Blessed to be a Blessing,
Gery

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.