NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Pontoon Mike, if you still live on Belews and if you ever get a chance to catch up with Andrew and watch him do this, it's worth it. I fished this method with him after he outfished me 7 to 1 or better with me using all my usual tactics. He made me a believer, but still would always outfish me with it - my problem is I get impatient and go back to my stand-byes and then he catches another fish and I kick myself for not sticking with it... again. ;)

Glad to see you're still at it, Andrew! I have not been bass fishing much, I have been distracted chasing redfish - been fishing from a kayak on the shallow flats this winter, managed to figure out a pattern that works about 70% of the days; getting dragged around by a 36 inch red in 2 feet of water just never gets old! (Plus the bass here are small and disappointing). It's almost Sheepshead season and then comes triggerfish, and then snapper! What's a lapsed bass angler to do!? ;) Hope you guys are well up there!

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Andrew, I sent an email to your yahoo email address just saying hey and giving an update. If you didn't get it, let me know. Best way is text me 336-471- eight three five zero. Hope you're well bud!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts