NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three of us went out last night from 5pm-9pm and my slump continued. One bite all nite and I was embarrased..lol

The other two guys caught 5 each. Total of 10 bass in 4 hours.

We were fishing the hot hole. Water temperature coming out there was 96.7

I was told one of the gentleman the week previously caught 17 by himself in 2 hours.

Be Blessed, Mike

·
Registered
32 Posts
was there about 4 weeks ago hot hole was 103 then didn't even get a bite what was you using for bait ?? also i was there from 6:30 am till around 2 pm have been told its great from fall till spring becouse of the power plant heating the water

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went again last night on 9/28 and the streak is broken....yoohoo! LOL

I caught 2 in three hours. Biggest being only 2 lbs...but at least I caught something..hehe

I was carolina rigging and using a 7 inch worm in pumpkin color. I had several other hits 4 or 5. I also had one on that got off right at the boat. Being in a big pontoon boat, we tied off on the barracade and let the water push us out. I don't have a trolling motor currently. There were two others fishing there and I saw them catch 4 total. Two being catfish. When my wife and I first got there, two gentleman in two boats were arguing over one being too close and one should leave. Kinda funny how they were all cranky....LOL

Be Blessed, Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.