NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that my son Ben is back home from Africa for a couple of months. He will be going back in September. Thanks for all the prayers! He has been sharing awesome testimony after awesome testimony about what the Lord is doing over there. The Lord has really been pouring into Ben's life over there the last few months. When he goes back in September my wife is going with him to stay for a month to meet our future daughter-in-law. Ben met a very nice young lady over there that he plans to spend the rest of his life with. She is a native Dutch African that is in ministry where Ben has been doing his missionary work.

Mark

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike, Ben has been based in a town called Nelspruit in northern South Africa near the Mozambique border. They minister in the surrounding area and they also travel into the bush in Mozambique. He has sent me some awesome photos and videos that I will try to post. He has been able to take some incredible wildlife stills and videos.

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.