NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was exploring up the New River today looking around and tried to see if a trout would play. I pulled close to the bank to read a sign about Kingfishers and hit something with my prop. I was barely moving but it hit hard enough to bend two blades. Anyway a quick stop at Tideline right there by the new ramp in Jacksonville and I am back in business.

I was surprised how deep the river was up there and I think I found some places to take the 4 year old to catch some bluegill. Not bad for a $165 dollar trip haha

·
Registered
324 Posts
Last weekend first time out took eyes off depth guage too long and got too shallow and churned up some bottom. Nothing bent but sure took off some paint.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Was that you at the gas station checking out the prop? Bummer that it bent but glad you got it fixed so quickly.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear about the prop. Glad you guys made it back in safe though. I guess it happens to all of us at one time or another so don't feel too bad. Did you throw anything at the trout?
We did but no luck with that. There wasn't anyone fishing up there either.
Was that you at the gas station checking out the prop? Bummer that it bent but glad you got it fixed so quickly.
It was me and my first trip to tideline. They have a nice store right there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.