NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may have noted that I have been a little slack on my usual fishing lies report-- I mean fishing tales. I've been kinda under the weather for past few weeks and just hanging out here at the coast breathing salty air and counting blessings. This morning my good neighbor came over and announced that is time to go. I didn't ask where--I just grabbed my tackle bag and three of my light weight spinners, jumped in his truck and handed him the boat keys. I knew it was going to be a good day as we were drifting over a shoal he jumped out of the boat and capped the landing net over a keeper flounder before we started fishing. I'm not well yet but feel much better. Pix are part of our catch. Had to leave during bite as a squall fired up offshore and was bearing down on us as we made hasty retreat. Fishing is good for your health, therefor Gulp should be tax deductible. Right?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Fishing will definitely cure a multitude of ailments both physical and mental. Glad you had fun catching and feel better too!

Thanks for sharing.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
get better soon, the water temps will be dropping in a couple of months and it is gonna be a blast!!!! I too agree that "fish crack" (GULP) should be a tax write-off!!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For the past three weeks I have been suffering with a painfull case of shingles in the left side of my face. I've been hanging out here at the coast breathing salt air and recuperating while the Good Wife has been up state working. These Gulp power shakes are really working while I am enjoying poor health. Even though an old man is sickly, it's hard to be humble when you keep catching fish like these.:D

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
gO GET UM! FORREST get well soon.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.