NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going down toward Holden Any suggestions on where the best place to fish is? Around Lockwood Folly or near South Port. I know that it is a guessing games but would appreciate any help. Or where?:confused: Cause when I come home I want to be :D . Thanks Sonny

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Sonny , I can't tell you where but I would be on the water as soon as it was light enough to navigate. I don't have a tide chart but I suspect that it will be low tide around the inlets about daybreak. Be careful you don't run aground in the low light. BY 10:00 it will be a chore to fish on the inside with the boat and jet ski traffic; not to mention the heat. This time of year fishing becomes a little tough especially on the weekends. The tides should be at their lowest and highest so the currents will be swifter this weekend but at low tide you ought to see oyster bars, deep holes, and ledges to come back to as the tides rise and start to fall again. Fishing is a lot like hunting. When you first start you are looking for the quarry but after some time you start off looking for places that they should be and then figuring out when they will be there. ;) Good Luck!
AL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.