NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's birthday is next weekend. I am located near Jacksonville and would like to know the best seafood place around?

She would go for a good bbq joint too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Red X Angler
1,060 Posts
Calabash Seafood Hut in Calabash,NC. Or, Jane's Seafood in Ocean Isle. Bit of a drive for you :)

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Oakwood BBQ on the shores of Catherine's Lake Hwy 111 take out only If you want sit down then stop at Thig's BBQ on 111

And if you want to travel then let me know and I can give you the down low on most every Que place within 75 miles and some alot further

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks fellas. We have two small kids so a longer isnt as easy as it used to be.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
860 Posts
The Riverside Steak and Seafood in Swansboro is one of the best I've had in a while. It's a tad on the pricey side but it is GOOD! I'm not a big fan of fried seafood and find a lot of it's the same no matter where you go so this doesnt really apply to that.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Apparently some have missed that the OP is in Jacksonville and is looking for something in the Jacksonville area.
Op said he is near Jacksonville. Depending in what side he is near ups up different areas. People are putting what city the places are in. If he feels they are close enough he can investigate further.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts