NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.. New to site, and noticed that Second to None had a blog. I booked with Second to None a couple weeks ago, for a May trip. I booked prior to finding this site which I found via the Raleigh newspaper. Looks like a good captain and 1st mate, with much respect from some of the members. I hope our trip for a full day is second to none, as I have friends coming from Pennsylvania and a nephew is flying in from Cololrado, so the day will be great. All are hoping to take fish home, so I will keep up to date o this site as to how wel the fish are biting.

I no longer have a boat, and if I did probably would not go out to the Gulf stream, but we land lubbers need to trust the professionals for a good day.

Anyone out there looking for a fishing partner, shoot me an email. I am ready to go anytime, either fresh water or saltwater.

Thanks Chuck

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Welcome aboard Chuck. I haven't fished with the Second to None guys personally yet but they have a great boat and are very enthusiastic about putting their customers on some fish. Have a great trip! We look forward to your posts and participation here. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Chuck,

I went out with Shane and Rick January 3rd for Blue Fin. Didn't catch any, but had a good time. They are a great crew. I am sure your party will have a good time. BTW, I am from Pennsylvania. Where are you buddies from? I live right along Lake Erie 5 miles from the Ohio line.

Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.