NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During this weekend while Randy was trying to tweak this splendid web site, my old computer crashed at the coast. After contacting him to check settings on his end, it was determined that my computer had crashed and I had serious problems here on my system.
After thoroughly searching my system , I found the problem developed while I was uploading some pictures of fish that I have recently caught.It appears that the size of these fish have overloaded my hard drive and memory.
I have already contacted Dell and have ordered a new computer with an increased memory and hard drive capacity. The tech people at Dell agreed with me that it was more than apt the pictures of fish that caused the problem and for sure I needed a larger system if I continue to upload and download pictures of fish of this magnitude.
Installing the new computer is going to be easy, but since I put those fish pictures on my old system, the weight has increased, its gonna take three men to haul my old one out.:D :D

For right now I'm taking my waders off and leaving for home.

Later, Forrest

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Forrest - That's why I bought a CRAY SUPER COMPUTER, you know, like the ones the military uses. I no longer have those hard drive and memory overloads :D (well it says Cray on it somewhere, I'm sure, I think, well maybe).

Thanks for the laugh Forrest, we missed you the last few days!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Forrest, where did you get the camera? I tried to get my roommate to take my picture with BIG MOMMA SPECK one morning at about 4AM and the camera got so heavy that it fell in the Kitchen floor and busted into little bitty pieces. I haven't wasted my money on one of those no good contraptions since. I guess if they are making them good enough to take picture of your fish I could use one on mine; at least the smaller ones.:D :D AL

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
umm i hate to tell ya but i have no problems down loading pic's should see what is in my photo bucket account. umm big fish like this?;)

or maybe this:D

zooker

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Nope just the only ugly speck I've ever seen. But unlike my last date she was so ugly she was beautiful. Probably the proudest I had ever been over a fish and the camera wouldn't work! I thought about calling Polaroid and telling them just what I thought about their camera but my roommate sorta killed that idea when he said ....A big ol ugly guy holding a big ol ugly fish...Just how tough do you expect them to make a camera??? AL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.