NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished at the river by the powerhouse from 4-6pm yesterday without a bite. Only thing they were catching there was 3lb shad off the powerhouse. Then we took my paddle boat to the lake and put in. We fished from 630-10 without a single bite. Even found a nice drop off that went from 5-18' and nothing. The cats are turned off for some reason. Went back down the river and fished at the highway 74 bridge for a last attempt. Had a nice bite but wasn't a catfish like I expected. About a 3' gar. They were catching crappie out on the lake as we talked to one guy who caught 18 keepers. Maybe next time.

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
3,788 Posts
Pretty pictures... sorry it was unsuccessful, but looks like it was a nice day at least.

Reactions: Fish_Fiend

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No we've never had anyone bother our vehicles around there. Never ran into anyone but nice people down there. I was nervous about walking down the river and leaving the paddle boat in the truck but we were gone for 2-3 hours and no one took anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.