NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
I may be wrong and someone can correct me if so but the blog award is the only blog I'm aware of here. It's given to members as a "front page" or "home page" award that show up on the aforementioned page. Folks can then comment back and forth there.

Sent from my kayak...

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
We don't have member blogs. The blog area of the site is where we highlight threads by members that feature a great fishing report or adventure that is accompanied by a good photo or photos. We use the blog component of our forum software to do this because it is a simple integration to do so and we call the forum threads that we highlight "Blog Award" winners. Maybe we should rename them "Thread Award" winners to avoid confusion?

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
AHA - that makes sense because I tried to find and follow their blogs, but couldn't find 'em! I also noticed that in my profile there is a link for "Blog entries"???
I think that's for moderators that have entered blog awards. So basically if you haven't submitted a thread for the blog award then it won't show anything there after clicking the link. Just my observation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.