NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any day I do not have a scheduled Charter. Why so cheap fuel has had an 85 cent increase over the last 3 months & this is the way I make a living & this is my full time job. The way I look at it I get to fish & have help on some expenses & it also gives others a chance to fight on of these monsters with someone that has a few under there belt that would not normaly have the chance to do this.. If we catch a kill fish you pay nothing & boat keeps the fish.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I've never done it, but I sure would like too!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now is the time I have several Saturdays booked with Reg. charters but any day I do not will be fine. It may even work out were they may be only one of you on the boat say you wanted to go Friday & no one else calls if we plan on fishing anyway you will have the boat to yourself.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Sounds like a commercial term for a "keeper"...

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I think in this case ( because of the special rate) Captain keeps the catch if over 73". If it is smaller it is released. If you take a "regular" priced trip you have an option to share the catch.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.