NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
I think it helps for ballpark pricing. It's retail pricing though. I don't know where most people pull their prices from. I've looked at alot in the past few months. Most have been priced well above nada.com high retail. Just for reference. I priced a boat on nada.com that chatlee had on the lot. Boat was in really good condition and they had it priced a few hundred over low retail.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
NADA got me pretty close when I traded my last boat, think it came out to be 14500, I got 14 for it trading it to a dealer. However another dealer said they would only give me 10K for it.

Just for reference. I priced a boat on nada.com that chatlee had on the lot. Boat was in really good condition and they had it priced a few hundred over low retail.
Chatlee probably took that boat on a trade and paid alot less than they priced it for or it was one they had for a while and wanted it gone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.