NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didnt know where to quite put this,, maybe management here can start a "General" or "Project" section for boat/rod/reel/gear repair/mods... (just a thought)..

Anywhoo.. been foolin with my battery setup on the boat. Killed me to keep pullin the batt's out (total of 5) to charge during the winter when the boat isnt in use. The 3 batt's I use for electronics are completely wired seperate from the boat's system. I installed my own seperate fuse buss and wiring when I had first bought the boat.. that way, if boat stuff fails,, I can still send SOS or radio someone and my GPS's and stuff keep working.

Installed two seperate chargers on the boat, one rear (dual bank) for 2 cranking batt's and one in the cabin (3 bank) for the electronic batt's.

I'm still waiting for my on/off switches from my bud, so when I get them, the install will be pretty much complete. Got some cables to loop and tie, but other than that, she's good to go. thought I'd share the pix of the install. (see link below)

http://groups.msn.com/fishbug/size9.msnw?Page=7

·
Registered
574 Posts
That is pretty nice, not nearly enough of the duct tape we were talking about though. I'm a little disappointed in the professional looking install Dave. We may have to suspend your Captain Noodle badge until you've proven you deserve it:D .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.