NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a place close to home if possible. doesn't have to be indoors or covered (i have a canvas cover) 17' v-hull
thanks for any info...

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Dunno I'll ask around.... I have friends up there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm, might try Brassfield public storage... secure, uncovered $45/month. only problem not real close and gate opens at 6am, so i'd have to hook it up the eve before.
there is Rollingview Marina right on Falls lake $700 year ($58/month) but includes ramp fees. problem there i don't to be tied into a one year contract and have to drive out there, hook up, and drive back out to go to another lake and then back again...:(

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Hey Ghost - good luck on the search. Guess Rd is off my beaten path but I do come through Bethesda (Hwy 70/Sherron Rd/Miami Blvd) once in a while.

There is a North State Storage on Sherron Rd, just north of Hwy 70 (at the intersection of Miami, 70 and Sherron). Might be a couple miles more convenient than Brassfield, if Brassfield is the one I'm thinking of off Page Rd south of 70. I'm pretty sure I can remember seeing boats & RVs out there. Don't know anything about security/cost/covered/uncovered, but might be worth a call if you haven't found them yet.

A Public Storage facility shows up on google at N Duke St near Holt School Rd.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it's looking like i may go with Uncle Bob's storage on Hillsborough rd., it's about 6 miles from me, $48 /month.
untill i find/figure something else out...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Check a few of the old tobacco warehouses in Roxboro. I used to store my old boat in the one on Main St on the north side of town. The Brass Eagle is located in the same warehouse. Their # is 336-599-0813. They should know the contact info and weather they are renting boat storage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.