NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a nice secure lot where I can store the boat and trailer somewhere around Morehead City, preferably on the mainland in case bad weather blows up. Anyone have any recommendations? The fuel cost is killing me trailering every weekend or so for 250 miles one way.

Thanks,

Mike C.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice Drop... since my post I've been letting my fingers do the walking. I've found one place that has covered storage for $135/Month and another off Hwy. 24 that has parking for $40/Month that I thought was very reasonable. I was hoping to get a few testimonials from someone that is satisfied with their present storage location.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shakespeare for 95.00 a month difference just think of the tackle monkey stuff you could buy.
I think my tackle monkey has evolved from a cute Capuchin to an ugly butt gorilla. Just lookin' to cut the deficit. A couple of trips a month will pay for that $40 storage... easily! But on the second hand... a couple of nice trolling rigs might be in order. Hmmmmm :rolleyes: Now see what you've done! [LOL]

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The idea of theft and/or vandalization has entered my mind. I do have insurance although that never ever tuly compensates you for the aggravation and loss of sleep. If/when I find a home for her, I thought of looking up the crime statistics for the area to at least have some peace of mind. I agree, you get what you pay for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.