NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Hail storm got my new Hyumdai a few months ago. There were over 60 dings and the ins. company had "Painless dent removal" use their new method to remove them all with no painting.
I was skeptical because I had my own bodyshop for 9 yrs and have done work for 18yrs, back in the 80's-90's and we always had to fill and fix each little ding back then and repaint. My car looks perfect!! and that is with the eye of a bodyman so it is right!
I don't do bodywork anymore except an occasional thing for myself as I dont have a good place to do it anymore, and things have gotten so expensive and the EPA regs are heavy now.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welp, I counted 200 on my hood alone. there are a bunch more on the roof, and side of car, and is was sandblasted on the front from living in nc.

So I have to find a hood and then paint the car. I got an estamate here in fayetteville, but I really didnt get a good look at his work but her came very reccomended. But I still want to compare.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Don't know about dings or comparisons, but I wound up pleased with the body shop at Crossroads Ford in Cary (right off I-40). I'd front-ended my '95 Intrepid, had it fixed in Plymouth, brought it home and decided it just wasn't right. The guys there at Crossroads took it I think three times and never gave me a hard time about it being right when I said it wasn't. They finally sat it side-by-side beside another one and kept tweaking the hood until they matched.

'Course, as far as I know, the insurance company may have kept paying them over and over, so they may not have had any reason to argue with me.

A buddy of mine is an insurance adjuster around here, he recommends Haddock (also in crossroads) to his friends.

For what it's worth...
lefty

·
Registered
871 Posts
Sauls Body Shop in Angier, NC is the best in my opinion. They did a major repair on my Ford truck and I was amazed. Especially how well they mixed and matched the paint.

Sauls Body Shop - 331 West Depot St. (Hwy 210) Angier, NC 27501 (919) 639-4540.

Definitely worth calling and not that far from Fayetteville.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
When I worked in the salvage business I sold alot of parts to Saul's and Haddock. They both have very good reps...

Reactions: LiveBait

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is that a wrx? I love those cars! I think that they get overlooked too much by people. Test drove one a couple of years ago and almost made by buddy pee his pants.

Looks good...:cool:
thanks I love them quick, awd, daddy mobile!

just smooth it out with a spare nanner...

oh come on you know it was coming..

zooker

I got your nanner

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Loowwkkinn Gooowwwuuddd!!!! for a ricer.... jokin' jokin'' !!!! :D really, nice ride!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ahh but its a subaru not a honda. so even with a fart can...it looks good haha and it sounds like a harley because of the flat4 motor in it. haha

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
No doubt "Rus are tough!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.