NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
run over saturday morning buy a moron in a wellcraft. i was burning all my lights and easing out of a no wake zone near flat swamp launch headed for the ifb run-err crawl- up stream. i was going no more than 5 mph when this idiot with no lights runing on plane. all i seen at 70 feet was a carhartt jacket 5 feet off the water. i yanked it hard over went between 2 docks.. he never slowed as i cussed his a$$ out. he blew thru under the hwy 8 bridge i heard the 30+ strong fog delayed tourny guys yelling at him..

i know this section of lake-flat swamp- very well. even my crazy a$$ was not going to run very fast in this suff.. this picture was takin 30-45 feet away from my boat..

zooker

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uconn
i live near lexington nc. i was fishing highrock..
as for how i done well
how about this.

and this lil feller

i caught a few nothing great but after the massive cold front friday night catching any thing saturday morning was and effort..

zooker

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you mean the 20 foot champion. with two 200 mariner moters?? yep.. know the guy he fishes the 101 tournys. ever see him fish from it?? he stands up front 5 feet off the water..

zooker

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.