NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
<Chuckle> First "druminator", now "slabinator". Maybe I oughtta claim "stickinator" before someone beats me to it.

I hear it's getting to be a good time of year for slabs... (I presume you're into crappies...) I hope to hunt some from my kayak shortly... hoping to broaden my experience beyond the vegetable kingdom....

Welcome aboard!
Lefty
"stickinator"

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
<Chuckle> First "druminator", now "slabinator". Maybe I oughtta claim "stickinator" before someone beats me to it.

I hear it's getting to be a good time of year for slabs... (I presume you're into crappies...) I hope to hunt some from my kayak shortly... hoping to broaden my experience beyond the vegetable kingdom....

Welcome aboard!
Lefty
"stickinator"
Come on Lefty, you don't give yourself enough credit! Just sticks.....come on man...... I know better.

In fact I have proof!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Come on Lefty, you don't give yourself enough credit! Just sticks.....come on man...... I know better.

In fact I have proof!
"stick-and-bait-and-oyster-inator" just doesn't roll off the tongue as well...

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Welcome aboard Slabinator! I hope you enjoy the site.
Lefty: Yep, I sold 350+ crappie jigs Sat. morning. Funny because the crappie have realy been hot down here for over a month. Just selling a few here and there till Sat. morning. Most folks are waiting on warm weather though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.