NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two casting rods and one casting reel for sale. All three were bought over the summer and never used. All are in mint condition. I know I'm going to take a bath on them, but I'd rather give someone local a deal rather than ship them off EBay. Need to be picked up close to the Southpark Mall in Charlotte, NC.

The first rod is a mint St. Croix Mojo Bass, 6'6" Medium Heavy, Fast Action, Worm-N-Jig. Has cork handles and is very deep purple color. I'll take $75.

The Second rod is a mint Quantum Smoke, 6'6" Medium Heavy, micro guides, foam handles, satin black color. I'll take $75 for this one.

The reel is a mint Lew's BB1 Pro Series. It's right handed, 10 bearings, 5.1:1 gear ratio, carbon handle, gloss black in color. I'll take $120 for it.

I can sell the reel with either rod as a combo for $180, or the entire lot for $200.

Please call or text for pics and to communicate, I dont get on the forums much any more. Thank you.

John
7zero4-2three9-17zero9

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.