NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There you again bread. I'm going to have to go buy a box of twinkies after seeing that half eaten twinkie.:eek::eek::p:)

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Re: Thinking about getting a boat...

I subconsciously bought two boxes yesterday while at the grocery store.:eek:
I chipped a tooth on the screen.. Breadman, the bill is on the way!!!..LOL!

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
I chipped a tooth on the screen.. Breadman, the bill is on the way!!!..LOL!
Sundrop, if I am going to foot the bill for your dental care, I would prefer to do the work myself. I may even throw in a couple of complimentary root canals. I can do wonders with a dremel tool.:D I don't know how to go about the sedation though. Maybe I can perform the work while you are fishing in your speck hole that you found. That way you will be occupied while I am working.:eek:

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
Sundrop, if I am going to foot the bill for your dental care, I would prefer to do the work myself. I may even throw in a couple of complimentary root canals. I can do wonders with a dremel tool.:D I don't know how to go about the sedation though. Maybe I can perform the work while you are fishing in your speck hole that you found. That way you will be occupied while I am working.:eek:
ROFL & LMBO :D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

<I moved this into a thread of its own as we hijacked the original thread>

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I got a tell ya! :eek:THAT WAS GOOD!! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Here you go Drop - send this pic to your insurance company. I'm sure they'll foot the bill for Breadman's procedure:
I LOVE it!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't do the banana ones....I might forget and take one with me fishing and I don't want the nanner jinx on me.:eek::p:D

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I was talking about jeffs new rendition of my avatar...LOL nanner twinkies? yuk!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
You do have insurance? Right...................................:D If you have no insurance, I can't use the dremel. The dremel use should be covered at your HMO's. If not, I will have to use a 9.9v cordless drill.
With my insurance it would be more like a brace and bit..LOL!!:eek:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.