NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught 10 today and 11 thursday fishin a rapala shallow shad rap and a 10 inch culprit mocassin worm . Some are already on the bed , caught most of these chasing schools of bait fish . Had a great time catchin these but really waitin for the flounder bite to rollin .

Attachments

· Registered
71 Posts
[URL=http://s914.photobucket.com/user/zblackz28/media/20140427_163542_zpsf61748b6.jpg.html][/URL]

Sorry for the huge picture, I caught this beaut out there Sunday after church along with quite a few bucks around 2lbs. She was a little shy of 8lbs, 23.5 inches and full of eggs. The weird thing is she was in 14 fow, while everthing else we caught was in 5 foot or less. Didnt stay long because of all the inconsiderate fools on wake boats, and thats why I usually only go out there during the week. Still had fun watching my lady wear em out.

· Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Sorry for the huge picture, I caught this beaut out there Sunday after church along with quite a few bucks around 2lbs. She was a little shy of 8lbs, 23.5 inches and full of eggs. The weird thing is she was in 14 fow, while everthing else we caught was in 5 foot or less. Didnt stay long because of all the inconsiderate fools on wake boats, and thats why I usually only go out there during the week. Still had fun watching my lady wear em out.
nice fish pal , what did she hit ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.