NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I would delete this asap unless you want those deer poached come september......Just my 1 1/2 cents

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't agree with poaching, but I don't think we have to worry about that here. The farmer probably wouldn't mind anyway. Not the first time I seen them out there, so probably not many potato plants left at that end of the field.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Very cool video. Used to have a piebald deer in a field down the road every night. You could park the car and take pics and it wouldn't run off. September came and I never saw it again. I have no doubt someone bow shot it. Probably parked the car, walked up to it, and shot it from point blank. Deer was so used to people, I doubt it ran.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I would delete this asap unless you want those deer poached come september......Just my 1 1/2 cents
Not to worry. When you hunt deer you only see turkeys and squirrels. Only time you see deer is when your turkey hunting :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Not to worry. When you hunt deer you only see turkeys and squirrels. Only time you see deer is when your turkey hunting :D
Ain't that the dang truth. I'm not real big on deer hunting, but I do give it a few, usually fruitless, efforts every year. I couldn't begin to tell you the number of times I've had them walk right past me when I was turkey hunting, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.