NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went camping out one night we got their around 8:00pm and set upi camp around this pond.It's me and my friends out of all of us i was the only one to bring a pole.so I slung it out their in 15 Minutes I had a Bluegill.Now everyone wanted to fish.so I said why dont we go to bed and fish in the morning.That morning I caught 3 Bluegill And everone wanted to fish Again.So I did the right thing and let them fish While I took it off the hook and bait it and tied not on it when it broke.:eek:After the blugill stop biting they stop fish.9my friend always reel it in too fast)I told them to keep it in their i showed them and shure as it I cught a huge bluegill.I Tiold them lets fish for some cats and then we caught two huge cats as long as your arm.Even noe i did not get a huge cat i hade fun putting on the grasshoppers and the pepperoni :)it turned out to be great

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, peperoni! Take some hot dogs next time you go. Nice job.
Yea I Use Hot Dog Most Of The Time Or chicken Livers But I Did Use Hotdog And I Got No Bits But We Hade A Old Pizza Kit With Tons Of peperoni So They Loved It At First I use Fake Bait Like Tiny Frogs And I Caught 2 brimBut Them Loved The Grass Hoppers Them Bluegill:)

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Hay you had fun,your a great angler all so.I was able to read it.have allso did same thing.youngfishingperson keep catching the fish and let us know about it.;)

·
Red X Angler
2,173 Posts
Hey must be those Italian catfish I heard about! I never would have thought about using pepperoni. Sounds like you did a good job teaching your friends (and me about the pepperoni) about how much fun fishing can be, next time they won't come empty handed. Thanks for sharing...good job!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.