NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you night fish Harris on a boat?? Just curious, not really night fishing, just going before sunrise to get a jump and beat the heat. I wasn't sure if the launches were open or if it was against the rules as long as I have my proper lighting on my boat. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Harris is open 24/7/365. I have tried fishing in the dark and cant do it... I rely on my eyes too much. No problem getting around, just cant fish.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Harris is open 24/7/365. I have tried fishing in the dark and cant do it... I rely on my eyes too much. No problem getting around, just cant fish.
The main mistake people make is adding artificial light when they should be trying to get rid of every bit of artificial light they can. It's the only way you can ever bring to bare the the God given human night vision abilities. I detest artificial light if I'm night fishing on a boat and nothing ticks me off more than someone sweeping with a spot light.

You also learn to use your peripheral vision for clarity.

I love night fishing in the summer months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.