NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and I had planned to fish today but yesterday evening I got a call from Outdoor Supply in Hickory. My Lime green Nucanoe had arrived, YEA-HAW !!! Its a long drive for me about 4 hours on the road round trip but worth it. Mr Mogray took care of me walking me thru all the add-ons and I think I got a good start. They only had one charcoal 360 seat so he gave me a tan seat to use and ordered me another charcoal seat which he'll ship to my home and I can return the tan seat in the shipping box and he'll pay the return shipping. He also couldn't find the trolly wheels his inventory said was in stock so he ordered them and will have them shipped to my home 2-day. All in all a good day. This will probably be one of the last big investments I'll make and I think my son is more excited than I am. As soon as we got home we pulled it off the truck and he started putting it together. The only problem is after driving most of the day I'm too tired to put it in the pond to see if it floats,maybe after supper. Here's a couple of pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet. Where are you at ? I live in Hky.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk
Westfield ,NC I'm a fer piece from Hickory but you have to go where the boats are sold. Outdoor Supply,great dealer to buy from.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First impression. We put it in the pond with only one seat and my son paddled it awhile. The big smile on his face projected his approval. I took my turn for 15 minutes. This thing turns on a dime. When you stop paddling it continues to glide thru the water far better than my Ride 135. Getting out of the boat in the pond has always been a problem. I run the boat up on shore nose in. My Tarpon and Ride nose up a foot or more and by the time I get up to get out they're sliding back and it's a race to get out or step off up to your ankle in mud. This boat noses up 3 feet or more and I can just stand up and walk off. These seats will extend my time spent fishing,sooo comfortable. We both were able to stand with little effort and with a little more time on the water it will be second nature.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts