NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a used canoe to fly fish out of, I thought that someone in here may be of some assistance. I have looked every where in NC for used canoes and have had not a bit of luck. It does not have to be anything special just a canoe in decent shape that floats for pone and small lake fly fishing. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Craigslist.com

I just did a search on craigslist.com and found a few canoes in the raleigh and the charlotte areas. Not sure if that will help you or not.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
not sure

Not sure how much you want to spend but I see on dick's webpage they have a canoe for $359. That's actually cheaper then the one's I saw on craig's list.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Craiglist has helped me find a few canoes. I have already seen the one at dicks and am debating wether to buy it. I just thought maybe I can get a much nicer used canoe for the same price. Thanks you been a big help.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
No problem

Not a problem. If you notice I'm always asking questions on here and they help me out so much that I gotta pull my own weight sometimes.
Have you tried looking on ebay? There are a few on there and they look like they may be in good condition.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not that I have turned this in too a classifieds website but if you guys know of anyone who has a scott 9ft fly rod for sale other 6,7,or 8 wt, I'll buy it off of them in a new york minute.

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Davisbj, you might want to send a Private Message instead of posting your email address. Spammer search robots love to crawl through websites looking for email addresses. :)

And folks, feel free to post anything you're selling or want to buy in the Classifieds section. That is what it is there for and it is free. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.