NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't really like posting many fish, but I can't fish for the next two weeks so I thought I would post two recent fish.

First fish was the first cast ever with the Spinbait 80. Its a cool little bait, I only throw big baits 99% of the time but the other 1% is mostly finesse just having fun, this bait really proved itself the first time out, I have not used it since but look forward too it.

Second fish (second two pics), more my style, swimbait fish (that bait is over 10"). This one was different though, it was ugly as all get out. :D Pretty crazy rash going on, otherwise extremely healthy fish though, which was interesting.
Fish Fin Marine biology Mesh Tail
Grey Seafood Fish Tail Marine biology
Vertebrate Fisherman Outdoor recreation Fish Plant
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had to look this up. I've caught a few fish with a few spots on them but nothing nowhere near that bad.

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/vm059

I'm still not convinced that's "red sore disease"?
Thats the conclusion we had come to, that it was a bad case of red sore disease.(my better half is a biologist that worked at an aquaculture for a number of years).
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top