NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cape Fear Kayaks has extended their '06 tournament series. The last event will take place Saturday Oct 28 in the area around Shark Island, on the river side, just south of Wilmington (as I understand). Call CFK for details.

FISHINGTOURNAMENTS

This is a low-key event, lots of fun meeting lots of neat paddlers. And a great chance to scope out some rigged yaks.

Lefty

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Adding events to our calendar

Thanks for passing along this information Lefty. As a sidenote...any member can add events like this to our online Calendar. Right now the calendar mostly lists registered members birthdays but it can be used for much more than that. It would be great to have any fresh and saltwater fishing tournaments, CCA of NC chapter meetings, etc. listed there. So please feel free to add information that you are aware of to the calendar.

Just click on "Quick Links", "Calendar", "Add New Event" and then "Single, All Day Event", "Ranged Event" (for multiple days) or "Recurring Event" if it happens each month or each year on the same days. Events that are entered in the calendar will show up at the bottom of the forums home page. You can also use the "Jump to Month" link at the bottom of the calendar page to look at or add events months ahead of time. :cool:

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reminder. The series was originally scheduled to end in Sept, so my calendar event expired accordingly. I just edited it to include the October date.

(It took me a little effort to find the calendar... Did I overlook a quick route? I had to find a page with "upcoming events" and kinda work backward to the whole calendar...)

Lefty

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aw, you said that the first time. Silly me. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.