NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading posts for hours and assessing that this is a great website, I decide to join and get lost in yet another website. Thanks to all!

I'm hitting the Cape Fear in E-Town tomorrow looking for blue cats mainly, however wouldn't be surprised if I snag a flathead. Have a live well full of anxious bluegill just waiting to get crunched by Mr. Catfish.

Will report back later on outcome ... hopefully the approaching front is a helper and not a hurter.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Howdy and welcome. Hoping to make it to the river myself tommorow if I get through my honey do list before the rain starts. Maybe I'll see you on the water.

Reactions: Hung Up Again

·
Registered
301 Posts
Welcome to the site! are you from the E-town area? I stay about 30 mins or so from elizabethtown...I have drove by the boat ramp there off of 701 many times but I have never put in there...is there any good bass fishing in that area? also, if you are from that area...is Greene's Pond still open?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I grew up in Rockingham County, NC. Lived in the Raleigh area for about 14 years now.

I'll be putting in at Lock 2 BassManMartin and am I'm not familiar with the 701 launch as far as bass fishing goes. If I'm on the Cape, it's for Kitty Kats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.