NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyones know where to get charts or at least a decent map of the Capefear up around the Fayetteville area? Want to do some catfishing this week end.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Wish you would have asked about one last night at the FAAN. I could have shown you the one I had that I picked up from Riverside sports center. Has it broken up into the sections from area to area. From Lillington on down to Elizabethtown I do believe. But if you want at the coast I guess that wouldn't do you much good.

Reactions: Deepblu505

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been to AK Mckellums but they dont have the Cafe fear. I hadnt' thought about Riverside Sports ,thats at Cambellton Landing right? I'll swing by there later.

Thanks for the tip!:)

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Coach D thanks for the tip on the map. I picked one up this morning it helped out on the trip.

·
Registered
328 Posts
hi coach D, where is the landing and the riverside sport shop located on the cape fear, never been there, but would like to venture one day soon. also , what are my chances of putting in a 19.5 cc and doing some fishing without having to worry to much about tearing my boat up. thanks for any in-put about this .........catbird

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I put a 21 ft Carolina Skiff in there with no problem.
The ramp is located at Campbellton Landing
1122 Person St.
Fayetteville, NC 28301
(910)483-1649
(910)322-6583
Thats just over the Cape Fear bridge heading away from Town.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
thanks for giving him the address Deep. I haven't been on all weekend long and just saw it. It's a bit frosty in riverside from time to time with the women working there but they warm up to you about the 3rd trip there. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.