·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day to everyone !

Let me introduce myself:

I am Jerry Harrison
Age 59

I am pursuing my life long dream of running a charter.
I will be running out of Southport, NC
I have a 19 ft. Triumph ( Fish Tracer )for inshore and a Captain of a 2750 hydra sport walk around ( Fish Tracer II )it is fully rigged for offshore fishing.

I will be starting in the spring of 2007.

I also make custon tackle ( Bucktails ) and weights which are used by Capt. JImmy Price of Oak Island, NC

I have 56 years of fishing on the North CArolina coast.

I wish everyone Tight Lines and Blue Skies

Jerry Harrison
[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with you new profession. I hope to persue my linfe long dream job one day, full time fisherman. Maybe in 28 years when I'm old enough to become retired.:confused:

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Welcome aboard, I do a few sinkers and bucktails myself but I can only dream of taking folks fishing for a living. Southport is a good location as you have plenty of options and good numbers of fish. Some great variety in the bottom fishing offshore and hey if the trout and reds aren't co-operating there are some nice doormat flounder that anyone wou be proud of there. Al

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Fishtracer, I'll be out there doin the same thing myself here in two more years!

Got my personal boat up for sale and will be looking to go either sportfish (still undecided -- looking at the Wellcraft 330 Coastal) or will be gettin the Wellcraft 35 CCF. I'm a run and gun type fishin fool, so we're leaning more towards the 35cc.

When you're doin what you love, it isnt a job.. Best of luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.