NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday December 15th, Castaway will welcome representatives from the following companies...

Vicious Line
Vertical Lures (Jig X and Tube X)
JB Custom Rods
Optimum Baits
IMA Baits
Deps Baits
CB's Hawg Sauce

The event will run from 10am-4pm on Saturday, December 15th. We will have giveaways (free spool of line to 1st 25 customers), a drawing, and lots of info and stories to share! Stop in and check out some of the great products from these manafacturers. Also, we have just received several large orders! Lots of good Christmas ideas! Come check us out.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Dang. I missed this. Knew there was something I was meening to do.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I just couldnt make it. Wife isn't doing as well as we had hoped from her back surgery so I'm staying near by.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We will have many more events in the future, so stay tuned! I will try to post a 2008 "calendar of events" as soon as possible. This first year in the store was pretty hectic and we had to schedule alot of things last minute. For next, I am trying to plan out the entire schedule and get commitments from my suppliers and pros early on. Some rough ideas we have so far...

Jan- Check out our booth at the Raleigh Bass & Saltwater Expo Jan 11th-12th

Feb- In store spring kick off- Most likely the last Sat (23rd) of the month, we will have a sale and line up some pro staffers/vendors to be in store.

Mar- Kids Fishing Derby in Conjunction with Johnson County Wildlife Association (watch the website for more details). We may couple this event with a tent sale as well. We are aiming for the last Saturday in March.

Apr- The launch of the Castaway Mobile Shop. We are in the planning stages on this venture but it looks like we will be at the ramp of a major bass tourny in April, bringing our unique selection of products right to the anglers when they need it most. More outings will follow.

May-Jun- Open so far

July/ug- Watch for our ICAST day. We will bring back info and samples of all the brand new products slotted to come out the end of 08, beginning of 09. We will be there and report back months before most major magazines and shows report on the new products.

More to come! Keep checking in!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.