NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The whole family went to Smithfield last night for a little back-to-school shopping. I left the girls at the outlet center and slipped downtown to find Castaway Fishing Supply. Got to meet Corey & the family and talk fishing for a while and had a great time looking at all the goodies (best selection of swimbaits I've seen anywhere - hard and soft, single, double, triple jointed...pretty cool stuff). Definitely a good place to pass some time and they'll even take your rotten old paper money as trade for shiny new fishing stuff - what a deal!

They've got a little bit of a lot of different things - fresh and salt, rare and common, individual and bulk, rods and reels and even some used rods. He's not been able to be as active out here as he would have liked and not getting to do much fishing either. They are having a sale this weekend to clear some inventory and make space for more hunting supplies and new model year equipment - a couple of tables full of buy-1-get-1's and markdowns.

If you get a chance, stop by to say hello and thank him for being a sponsor of our online playground out here.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Appreciate you coming in Jeff. I do need to get out here and out there more often! Been really busy getting the store up and running but I think this fall I will be able to get out a bit and get a few lures wet. Going to be chucking some swimbaits around as fall is a great time for a big bait. I will come back on and let ya'll know how it goes! Thanks again.
Corey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.