NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
:)YESTERDAY AFTERNOON I PUT OUT A THREAD IF ANYONE HAD A FISHING REPORT FOR HANCOCK, AT BEDTIME NO ONE HAD RESPONDED, WELL I GOT UP EARLY THURSDAY MORNING AND DECIDED TO GO ON DOWN TO HANCOCK CREEK IN HAVELOCK,AND BOY IM GLAD I DID, THE MORNING STARTED OUT SLOW ,AFTER AN HOUR OF CASTING THE 1st SPECK. MADE A MISTAKE AN GLAB ON TO MY GULP SHRIMP, 22in. long and 4.5lbs. AFTER 1/2 HOUR LATER THE 1st REDFISH SHOW UP AT 23ins. LONG AND 4lbs WELL THE REST OF THE MORNING WENT REALITY GOOD. 6 MORE RED FISH ALL SLOT SIZE, AND LOTS OF FUN..........CHRIS:D

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Re: Catching At Hadnotcreek

Chris! Looks like Hadnot, Hadsome for you!!!!!!!!

Reactions: tcfisherman

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Catching At Hadnotcreek

sundrop, Your Right Hancock Is Right, Dont Know Where My Mine Was At With That Post, I Guess Its All Those Drugs I Take For My Back Dug. Chris

·
Registered
37 Posts
its just outside of Havelock the ramp is about 5 to 6 miles down hwy 101 heading towards Beaufort ,there is a wildlife boating access sign on your right ,the landing is actually cahooque creek landing ,hancock goes left from the ramp........if you can find hwy 101 you can find the ramp

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.