NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Swamp Fox and I are organizing a Catfish club/organization for catfisherman in the Fayetteville and Cape Fear River Area. Along with this will be monthly tournaments fished at a few different locations. NCangler is working on a forum for us to post on. The first tournament is 29 Mar out of Campbellton Landing at Riverside on the Cape Fear River. Generally, it will be a 5 fish limit, $50 entry, 8 am - 4 pm tournament. We do have fliers and they are available and posted at Campbellton Landing in the shop there. Full tournament rules and such will be posted on here as the forum comes up. We have not set-up a full season schedule as of yet but it will be finalized by the first tournament. I think it will be a good time, a chance to swap techniques and just general meet and greet.

Wisker

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Good deal!

Reactions: SwampFox

·
Registered
489 Posts
Yes I guess the cat is literally out of the bag. I worked around yesterday and fliers are at Gander Mountain, AK McCallum, and the Riverside Sports Center. We hope to have a full schedule out shortly and a website up and running to provide the information everyone wants. Our intention is to do some community related events also such as Wounded Warriors and Take a Kid Fishing. More information is on the way just keep checking back and we may have a table set up to provide information the weekend prior to the tournament I will provide further information soon.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I can bring a Bible on the boat.........................................:D
Nothing wrong with sayin' a few prayers and singin' a few hymns in God's creation is there?:p;)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Guess I'm gonna have to haul my mess down there and start learning my way around!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Make sure you go down murchison road and put one at Lee's Bait and tackle. Lots of Ft. Bragg soldiers use this as it is the first bait shop off of the base.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.