NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm brand new to the forum and joined for some help from like minded individuals in finding some great places to get a hook wet. Unfortunately I have zero friends outside of my wife that enjoy fishing and seeing as I have 3 young children I've found it difficult finding places around me that are decent. Looking forward to chattin with some you and learning and sharing some secrets to the greatest past time ever.

·
Red X Angler
1,060 Posts
Greetings JSouth, fellow Charlotte angler. Welcome to the website. I too have three young children so it can be difficult at times. Feel free to private message me.

Rick

·
Red X Angler
11,227 Posts
Welcome glad you have joined us.

Check the NCWRC website. go to fishing then click on "where to fish" then on the interactive map button, then on the type of access your interested in. It will show you all of the places that are open to the public in the state.

Darrell

·
Registered
115 Posts
J ... Welcome to the site! Me and my crew live just south of ya in Fort Mill. My boys (4 & 6) love fishin'!

I've got a little boat, but maybe we can work out something sometime.

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Welcome to the site! I'm currently in Concord, looking to head back to live on Lake Norman again. One of the best places to fish with a crew is the Lake Norman State Park. It's a little drive, but for a weekend jaunt, you can't beat it. Lots of shoreline to fish in the campground and they have a fihsing pier as well.

Reactions: dbeam
1 - 8 of 8 Posts