NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know where to post this so:

While browsing fly fishing sites I ran across this show in Charlotte coming up in a couple weeks. Anyone else going?

Do these shows generaly have good prices? I'm looking for a nice vise and perhaps another rod to get ready for the spring trout season. I don't think my 4wt is going to have enough backbone for a Tenn tailwater float trip :D.

The Fly Fishing and Wing Shooting Show
Charlotte Merchandise Mart
Charlotte, North Carolina
February 8, 9, 10, 2008
Show Hours: Fri 10 - 6; Sat 10 - 5:00;
Sun 10 - 4:00
Admission - Adult: $15 for one day,
$25 for two-day pass, $35 for three-day pass;
Children under 12: $2

The Fly Fishing Show East - Welcome to Charlotte, NC!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I don't know about pricing but with shops like Bob Mariott's in attendence, you should be able to find anything that you need.

There's a group of us from Fayetteville going over on the 9th. We're planning to take some of the classes. The Creative Fly Tying class sound like a good one to me. Can't wait.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Anyone else going to this show? There's four of us from FAAN going over and spending the night for some late evening Group Fly Tying. Keith and I are signed the Adding Distance to your cast seminar. Hope to see some of you there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.