NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to try something new. I'm hosting a saltwater fishing chat session this Sunday night at 8:00 PM eastern time. We 'll discuss current fishing conditions, share tips and techniques, etc.

Everyone is invited to join in. Just click on the word "chat" in the menu bar and then select the saltwater chat room. If there is enough interest, I'd like to make this a weekly event. Then perhaps we can invite experts (fishing guides, authors, etc) to join us for "expert sessions" from time to time.

Hope to see ya on Sunday, October 22nd at 8PM!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Great! If I'm back by then I'll be there!!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Would be nice if we could get a regular weekly thing for freshwater also.

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I plan on hosting another SW session this Sunday at 8PM - Can't do it earlier this week cause of a Church related committment (Fall Festval). But you don't need me to get started, so if you want to start earlier feel free to do so.

Randy and I are hoping someone will host a FW chat each week. Any volunteers?

·
Registered
832 Posts
i would be happy to host the saltwater chat but i would have to know about three days ahead. i am usually off on sundays. i just work a sunday a month. so if you need help let me know

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
After the season I might be able to do the FW one. I'll let you know. It appears that they are trying to make me coach another sport.:mad: One losing season is enough for me. I might hurt myself if I gotta lose at another sport.:D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
they are trying to make me coach another sport.
Tell 'em you'll coach the fishing team. That way you can't lose, 'cuz it beats working even if there's nothing biting!

·
Registered
31 Posts
TA
Missed the chats on SW fishing. Sorry I would liked to have been there.
I'm still up in Ohio and will not be done until Christmas. But I hope to get home to Sneads Ferry over Thanks Giving.
If you have other chats on the subject, let me know, OK.
Thanks
Dudd

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry you couldn't join us this time but we plan to have more as long as folks are interested. There were three of us last night. I certainly enjoyed the opportunity to discuss my favorite hobby with other enthusiaist.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I didnt make it home until 11 pm so i missed out but I'll make the next one!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
hey lefty,
That sounds like a great idea. A fishing team. Get paid to fish would be like i'm a pro or something. :D

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Funny, my wife actually took and "angling" class at NC State when she was in college.. She can cast a baitcaster like a Pro! She even taught me some tricks..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.