1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Those lil things are wicked!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I have an electric airboat. And yes Dave, you can troll a beetle spin behind it and catch fish!!!! LOL!! I need to rig a clothespin on the back and use it for setting lines in tight spots!!

·
Registered
840 Posts
The wife and I were watching America's Funniest Videos the other night and they had these kids on that had attached fishing line to a R/C boat and were fishing with it. By gum if they didn't catch what appeared to be about a 3-4 lb catfish.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
The wife and I were watching America's Funniest Videos the other night and they had these kids on that had attached fishing line to a R/C boat and were fishing with it. By gum if they didn't catch what appeared to be about a 3-4 lb catfish.
That's actually where I got the idea years ago from a video clip...

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
You can also troll one of those little green RF sonar transducers, to go get a low-res picture of the bottom without having to paddle the whole boat over there...

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I have one of those lefty. They work good as long as you aren't in to deep of water.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.