NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
now you talking, my homeplace. i have not been fishing this year in chowan cause i live mid state now,but have talked with my cousin who has been doing pretty well around lillys on wacky style senkos.he goes every week end he puts in at shoups .not sure if this helps but glad to hear somebody talks about the mighty chowan on here

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now you talking, my homeplace. i have not been fishing this year in chowan cause i live mid state now,but have talked with my cousin who has been doing pretty well around lillys on wacky style senkos.he goes every week end he puts in at shoups .not sure if this helps but glad to hear somebody talks about the mighty chowan on here
like the Chowan, lots of water, I like the cypress trees out from sure, that way you can fish around them in good depth water, structure everywhere.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
me and my partner caught 11 lbs in the tournament this weekend, had 1 fish was 3.45lbs, the tournamnet big fish was 4.11lbs,
wacky worm and texas rig lizard, bandit crank bait.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think 10 won it, we fish ever man for himself, I know he went to the Roanoke said the lower Chowan wasn't working for him, the bite turn on at 1:30pm, my partner and I caught to nice fish back to back next to the same stump. The 4.11 came on a spinner bait. Up from bridge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts