NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you is interested in listening to contemporary Christian music, I just learned that KLove has ten stations ("translators") in NC. They're based in California but have broadcast sites all over the country, plus web streaming if you're not in a position to hear them over the air. Their mission statement places evangelism high on their priority list, so they focus on playing music rather than teaching or Bible-study programs in hopes of catching peoples' attention as they spin the dial.

Anyhow -- I've been listening for a couple years now; last I knew about there were only two transmitters in NC. I was astounded when I found so many.

I hope it helps someone -- you can find more info on Positive & Encouraging K-LOVE

North Carolina
  • High Point 99.9
  • Jacksonville 98.3
  • Raleigh/Durham/Greensboro (WKVE) 106.7
  • Sanford 101.9
  • Wake Forest 105.5
  • Wilmington 95.5
  • Wilmington (WKVC) 88.9
  • Wilmington 100.5
  • Wilson 89.3
  • Winston Salem 99.9

·
Registered
871 Posts
KLove is a great station affiliate!

I have been a partner with them for over a year now listening to Jon and Sherry in the mornings on the way to work.

·
Registered
871 Posts
It is a great morning show Lefty with the exception of when they talk about American Idol. I don't know why they are so big on it.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, that raises an eyebrow on this end as well, but I don't lose much sleep over it. I've got enough of my own shortcomings to worry about, especially when I factor in my responsibilities as a parent.

Reactions: LiveBait

·
Registered
871 Posts
Yeah, that raises an eyebrow on this end as well, but I don't lose much sleep over it. I've got enough of my own shortcomings to worry about, especially when I factor in my responsibilities as a parent.
Same here lefty and I am sure that I probably have a lot more short comings than they do!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.