NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's face it. I am out for a short time and I ALWAYS go back to the same lure. Yeah, like you don't! So I am going to clean out the tackle boxes, both salt and fresh water stuff, and would like to donate to some kids or scout troupe.
They can sort through it a pitch what they do not want, but I want to give it to some kids. Some good stuff some junk, but it is what it is.

PM me or call me. Thank you, Bob 910-619-3944 I am in Wilmington

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Maybe try to get up with a high school or college fishing club. Either that or find a club who helps out with kids events. Our club used to do a kids event, one year to fill the goody bags, everyone picked a few bags of plastic out of their boats, we dumped it in a pile and rebagged misc lures in ziploc bags.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Reach out to Jerry Condrey, he has a lot to do with organizing the "teach a kid to fish" thing event every year at High Point City Lake. His user name is his real name.

Wish I could get the scout troop I'm involved with more interested in fishing.... We are 5 miles off Lake Norman, but only 2 of the adult leaders (out of a dozen) have licenses. Those guys are more interested in speek hiking than stopping to fish and relax.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
get with jerry or if you want something closer to you get with captain chris at east coast tackle in topsail/surf city. he also does a teach a kid to fish clinic that may have more use for your gear being at the coast

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.