NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched NC Public TV's program, Whats Going on In NC on Weekends last evening.The featured segment about you and your guide service out of Oriental really put some exposer out about how professional and great your fishing guide service is. You are a good ambassador to the sport of fishing and to the area of Oriental. WAY TO GO! Its on again tonight at 8 pm on NC Public TV. For members and guest of site, it is a must see.

Later, Forrest

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
I caught the last 10 minutes and hope to see it all tonight. Nicely done. I'm actually working on an idea for a new fishing television show and hope to start shooting later this year. Gary you did a very nice job on the show and the producer did as well. :cool:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Tivo time

Gotta set the tivo for this baby tonight. Gonna try to catch some cats along the cape fear tonight.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I caught the show myself. You did a good job of getting me away from the vise...well at least until the show was over. I was tying some small jigs for speck rigs when they announced your upcoming segment. Tying went from 60 to zero in about 2 seconds. I thought it was very well done. AL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.