NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a Friend And Myself Started Out At 6:45 Am This Morning In Little Washington Nc ( Temp 32) Ya Thats Cold , We Found 10 Stripers, All Were 14 To 16 Ins Long, No Specks To Be Found, After We Got Out Of The River We Were Told The Specks Were Futher Up River. Cold Morning But Fun.................chris

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Allright get ya be-hind back over yonder an quit catchin' my fish! LOL! Glad you had some fun Chris... Too much going on right now for me to catch em!

Reactions: tcfisherman

·
Registered
62 Posts
Way to go Chris – but friend, you do look like one cooooooold puppy in that picture :p

I checked the forecast last night and my “fishing partner” decided it was gonna be, just too cold, to go fishing today. Unfortunately about 0800, it warmed up about half a degree and “she” pronounced the wind and weather conditions just right for raking up leaves and pine needles…

Dave

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Hey sarge, sounds like your "fishing partner" and my wife are related.:D:eek:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah Coach, the wife’s good about keeping me “focused”. :D We fish together a lot but it’s gotta be a pretty nice day for her to get excited about getting up early to go out.

Today, I got up, started a pot of coffee and turned on the computer – my usual routine. Heard the alarm clock go off at 0415 and next thing I know, Teresa’s up, bright eyed and rarein to go. What you doin up so early I asked. Belks is havin a sale and opening the doors at 0600 today. But it’s gonna rain today, and it’s windy out there, I stated. So, ya just gotta dress fer it and be ready if it rains, she offered. Hummm, now where have I heard that before, I thought…. you never seen a more bright and enthusiastic woman as she said “bye, see ya later, love ya” and flew out the door at 0530.

All joking aside, we’re past 37 years together and I wouldn’t trade that girl for a new boat with twin engines. ;)

We'll be goin out of town next week and won't return till after first of the year. Merry Christmas all.

Dave

·
Registered
14,639 Posts

All joking aside, we’re past 37 years together and I wouldn’t trade that girl for a new boat with twin engines. ;)

We'll be goin out of town next week and won't return till after first of the year. Merry Christmas all.

Dave
Great story! Sounds like you have a great woman there (I do too!). I hope you both have a Merry Christmas and a good trip!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Ditto on the good woman! Took me 2 tries but this time I found her!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.